Saturday 18 October 2014

Poo glorious poo !!

Isn't it amazing how once you become a parent you get so excited over poo lol!

My little man bless him hasn't had the best of times after I had to change his milk to an Anti-reflux one which altered his poo's. He would struggle to do it somedays and when he did there wasn't much there but it really smelt. When I began weaning not much changed but this was from using baby rice and up until last week the powdered food you make with boiled water. Since I've made my own fresh foods his poo has began to change already and seems to do it with more ease bless him and they are starting to look how they should. I let out a little 'whoop' when I change him and can see it looks 'normal'.

I never thought little things like poo would make me happy but the wonderful joys of being a parent obviously makes you grateful for the little things in life :)

Nichola x

No comments:

Post a Comment